Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5 Days

5 days until the wedding.
7 days until I am on a massage table in my suite for the honeymoon.
Some random thoughts going through my head:
My bedroom looks like a party store gone wrong.
My living room is crowded with a giant cooler (left over from Ty's bachelor party) and a big cardboard box filled with shot glasses.
I look like a zombie because I can't sleep and then once I do fall asleep I have nightmares about the stupidest things.
I realized this morning that I could completely refurnish my entire apartment with what we are paying for people to eat and drink.
Ty is getting crabby and stressed.
I am getting anxious and giddy all at the same time.  It is very confusing.
I am not sure if we have luggage...
While packing this Friday, I will also be having Whimzy's teachers come over for her parent-teacher home conference.  Should be interesting.
I am seriously nervous about having all of this attention focused on me.
Whimzy has been wonderful the last few days and seems to know that I need cuddles. 
I get to do this crazy, stressful, expensive thing surrounded by the most amazing people to ever exist.
I really am marrying him.  Finally.
I have a crazy headache.
I still have to write the unity ceremony.
 
 
Ugh. 
I am excited.  Don't get me wrong.
I am just overwhelmed and nervous.
Not nervous about marrying Ty, but about the actual event.
Murphy's Law!


2 comments:

  1. I actually started a new blog, and was thinking about posting some on there :) Check it out!

    ReplyDelete