Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bridal Shower and Lingerie!

This past Sunday was my Bridal shower, thrown by my wonderful "Mom", Maid of Honor, and my bridesmaids.
It was perfect. 
The food was amazing, the decor was perfect, there was a good mix of family (from both sides) and friends. 
Ty was wonderful, he wore his "Yes, Dear" shirt, helped keep tabs on Whimzy and helped with games.
I got some wonderful presents (Thank You notes are going out by Monday!), and got to spend some time with people I do not normally see as well as spend some time with my close friends.
It was perfect.
Thank you so much to the ladies who set this up for me <3
 
Also, tonight, I am going lingerie shopping with "Mom" and Angie.
I am so excited.  I love buying new bras!
Plus, possibly a corset-type thing.  I am not sure if I want to buy one for the honeymoon.  They are a pain to get on without help, and that would ruin the whole idea.
 
Eh, we shall see.
 
 
 
Well, I have enough to do to keep me busy for the next 3 months, so I will try to keep everybody updated!
So far we have about 55 people who have RSVP'd.
 
Please send yours in ASAP if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment