Sunday, February 17, 2013

Moments

Those important moments that make life worth it....
That moment when....
I get to teach my daughter how to cook in the pot that my Nana taught me how to cook in
 I completely forget what I was in the middle of doing because he kissed me.
I looked up and saw Whimzy pushing her baby doll around in its stroller and it is wearing a pair of Whimzy's flip-flops. 
I realized that my wedding dress is in Whimzy's favorite color.
I am completely capable of forgiveness, and I realized it in a single conversation.
I missed a party to stay home, and I don't regret it.
I realize that people have requested to be in classes with me so that they can work with me.
I am planning my wedding bouqet with my aunt.
I get a long hug from my uncle.
I still have a drawn elephant on my door because it reminds me of a good night.
I get to dive into a new book that I have been looking for for years.
It finally sunk in that I get not only my Ty, but two brothers and a sister out of my marriage.
 
 
Just wanted to share some of the positive moments I have experienced in my life lately
 
<3


1 comment:

  1. Some of the wedding moments will like by the wedding couples. It depends upon the respective wedding couples. The wedding planning is not an easy one. So, the engaged couples may use the wedding planner iPhone app to ease the wedding tension and also planning the wedding successfully.

    ReplyDelete