Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Yes. This Is IT.

Definitely.
This is how a healthy, wonderful relationship feels.
Every time I get used to the feeling, something happens to remind me of how wonderful it really is.
I have been having anxiety issues again.  Attacks and just a general feeling of being overwhelmed and afraid.  For absolutely no reason. 
I am trying to deal with it. 
Sometimes, it gets the better of me, though.
This morning, even though I kept him up late, Ty woke up for a bit to hold me and reassure me that everything is okay and that he loves me.
He let me lay on his heart and use it to calm down.
Then, he spent over an hour going over counseling homework for our wedding while Whimzy was at school.  It was wonderful.
We are on the same page for so many things and we want the same things out of life. 
And, I got to crawl back into bed with him this morning after I dropped Whimzy off at school.  It was blissful and I could not imagine a better feeling in the world.
Between him and Whimzy, I must be the luckiest person in the world.
This amazing man choses to love and be with me.
I am damaged and sometimes it shows, but he choses to help me heal and move forward.  And he choses to move forward with me.  He choses to take care of me when I need it and gives me strength when I don't know how I am going to handle myself.
 
 
I am going to marry him, and it is going to be the best decision I have ever made. 
I am going to hold on to him for the rest of my life and make sure he never regrets deciding to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment