Thursday, March 28, 2013

*happy dance*

This post is actually all about wedding stuff!  Woo-hoo!
 
First of all: I went in and got my dress fitted today for final alterations. I am not allowed to lose any more weight because otherwise the dress won't fit me!  Oh, and the cute little skirt that goes with the dress that I can change into that didn't fit me before?  It fits me now! 
 
 The Bridal Shower invites are out and let me tell you, they are adorable!  I have such amazing bridesmaids and almost-mom!
 
I have a ton of information being posted for everybody involved in the wedding! I mean, like we need to get these details nailed down ASAP!
It is less than 2 months away *deep breath*
Only 8 weekends until I say "I do.."
*deep breath*
No, not cold feet, just excitement and a bit overwhelmed.
 
Just so everybody remembers, the hotel discounts for the wedding end on April 26th. 
 
Wedding invites are going out this next Monday! 
 
Song lists are mostly picked.  Still have to spend some time on them with Ty and finalize a few things, but yeah...
 
Omg.  So much adreneline is going through me right now!
Not to mention that I am seriously floating on Cloud 9.
I need to come back down to earth and spend some time on regular life things...lol.
 
 
Okay, that is enough for now!  I need to calm down and return to real life...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment