Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hotels and Invites

Well, I wrote what I want in my invites and how I want them worded!
Still might be some minor changes, but the big details are nailed down.  Not to mention, they are emailed to my wonderful invite-lady/bridesmaid to start figuring out how to get them on the right sized area. 
Also, bought a TON of paper today for the invites and put in an order for the next shipment of paper. 
And because it was Hobby Lobby, I bought some glitter reindeer for Christmas decor. That place is dangerous.
 
On another note, I just booked a block of hotel rooms for the wedding night.
10 rooms booked at Country Inn and Suites!  (Check out the wedding website for more details!)
It was surprisingly easy.  Probably the easiest thing we've done so far.
All I can think about is a hot tub...
 
Almost more excited about the honeymoon than the actual wedding.
I just realized yesterday that Ty and I have never really gone on vacation together.  Freaking crazy!  We've had a kid, celebrated holidays, lived together, and made some major life choices together, but we've NEVER been on vacation together.  Looks like the honeymoon will be the first.  Kind of feeling all warm and fuzzy about it :)
 
Taking steps forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment