Wednesday, November 28, 2012

*happy dance*

Every once in awhile something really nifty happens.
Like today, for instance, I got my table runners for the wedding for 63% off! 
Originally $3.99 a pop, they were on sale for $1.49! 
I ordered them as soon as I saw the price. 
One less thing to worry about.
Seriously, I am so excited about it. 
 
And I bought my Christmas cards today and picked up the second batch of my Save The Dates.  I get to start addressing those soon and hopefully have them done by the 16th so I can throw our Christmas pictures in them and send them out.  I know I said mid-November, but my photographer didn't have any openings until mid-December to get our family pics done, so everybody has to wait. 
 
I am so excited for this holiday season!  I have tons of cookie recipes that I want to try out (and will be posting pics of!), lots of crafts to do with our Whimzy, and even more presents to give! 
*sigh of contentment*
Hopefully, everybody is as excited as I am!
If not, come over, I am completely willing to share some holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment