Monday, September 17, 2012

Reality Rocks

Completely official!  I will be having two men walk me down the aisle.
My dad and my uncle are going to be giving me away and I get 2 father-daughter dances!  I could not pick between them and I wanted them both, so I got them both. :)  Now, just to wait to see what songs they pick for the dance.
I am so lucky to have somebody to stand in for my mom for my wedding.  Besides having two 'dads' walk me down the aisle, I also get to have two 'moms'!  My honorary mom, my aunt, and then my real mom. 
In fact, my aunt, my maid of honor, and I went to the Bridal Show in Milwaukee at the Sheraton yesterday.  Then, we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and spent the evening with the rest of family (besides Ty :(  He was at work).  The bridal show was fun and got a few ideas.  Most of the big stuff, I already have done and booked, though, so it really was just fun and not as productive as it could have been if we had more stuff left to do. The setup of the event was weird, though.  We are really hoping that there will be a Kenosha bridal show sometime this winter.
I set up my first appointment for my dress, too!  Since my honorary mom is going to be traveling alot, we found a day that she will be home at the end of the month.  I want her there for at least the first and the last dress appointments.  I made it at David's Bridal because they have the biggest selection and I can figure out more of what I want.  I don't think I want to buy from there, though.  I would rather go local and go to somebody that has a little more creative design and is a little more unique. 
I apologize to anybody who is going to want updates on what the dress looks like.  Ty is being adamant that he wants to know absolutely nothing about the dress, so I am not going to be describing it on here.  Want to know as I go along?  Contact me personally :)
I felt so mushy and lovey-dovey yesterday at the show and then afterwards while I discussed it with my uncle and dad.  Feeling the leftovers of it today.  I just want to float around with flowers in my hair telling everybody how much I love Ty and then cuddle up to Ty and not move the rest of the day while we discuss the wedding.  I just am so sure about this decision so sure that this is the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life. 
 
 
 
Oh, and besides the wedding stuff, I officially have an Associate's degree and am working on my Bachelor's.  I just finished my first BA class last week and received a 99.65% final grade!  Doing pretty well in the second class, also. I am winning life right now.   
I never thought I could be this happy and satisfied with life.  I never thought that I would actually enjoy reality better than a book, and I finall do.  I am really loving it. 
 
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment