Sunday, September 23, 2012

Doom Kitty and Dj Rino

So, on the wedding front, we officially have our Dj booked!  Dj Rino, aka Ryan Guerrero.  He is a good friend of mine and will be doing the ceremony and the reception.  I am so excited to have him aboard for sure. 
His facebook page (consider him for your parties!):
 
 
On a more personal front; Ty, Whimzy, and I have a new family member!
Meet Doom Kitty!
The name came from the show Ruby Gloom. 
Our pets are now Wicked Awesome and Doom Kitty.
I think we are pretty awesome at naming pets.
She is an amazing cuddler, so far, and the only big problem we are having with her and Whimzy is that Whimzy thinks the litter box is a sandbox.
She sleeps on my books in our headboard.  A kitten after my own heart ;)
 
Back on the wedding front:
I know, I am obsessed!
We have our tasting for our first bakery and for our meal at Bristol Oaks.  So excited!  Free steak and cake.  What could be better?
 
Oh, and we got our engagement pics!!!!
 




 
So happy with how they turned out!  My photographer is amazing and a ton of fun.  Our wedding pictures are going to be even better.
 
Off to relax for the busy, busy week coming up!
 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment