Thursday, October 18, 2012

Non-Traditional Wedding Dress

I went and looked at wedding dresses again earlier this week at J's Bridal.
I decided to go there because of all of the awesome colorful dresses in the windows.
To begin with, I was very unhappy with the experience.
The lady kept bringing me dresses I hated in 4 sizes too big. 
Finally, after we found one or two that I kind of liked but needed major modifications, I asked to try on some of the colored dresses.
She looked surprised but brought me a couple of quincenera dresses.
The one was hideous. 
The second one was gorgeous.
And it fit me.
Here's the thing:  I really do like it.  Alot.  I am just worried about what everybody else is going to think.
Stupid, I know.
Still, it worries me.
My bridesmaids all love it and my aunt even "doesn't hate it", which means that it has to be epic.
*sigh*
 
Comments on this post would be most welcome!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment