Monday, October 1, 2012

Playing Dress-Up!

So, yesterday was my first wedding dress shopping experience.
Aunt Lori, Angie, Whimzy and I went up to David's Bridal in Greenfield.
It was fun, alot of fun.
I got to try on at least 15 dresses and try a new type of bra.
As far as the bra goes, I might just have to buy 10 of them.  It felt wonderful.
As far as the dresses go, there were a couple I liked and more than a couple that I really didn't like.  And as it turns out, the one that I REALLY liked was not what I was expecting.  It did my my boobs look fabulous, though ;)
My attendant was amazing.  She was actually a professor at Parkside for costume design and lives in Kenosha.  She was a ton of fun and was really great with Whimzy.  If I end up going back up there, I will definitely be requesting her :)
All of the dresses I liked were within my budget, which totally rocks.  I feel weird spending so much on a dress for one day, but it is a once in a lifetime event, so I don't feel too bad. 
Plus, I have been dreaming of wearing a wedding dress for 2 decades.  It would be really rude to myself to not get a dress that I absolutely love. 
I cannot post too many details on here about I decided I like, in case Ty reads, but if anybody is curious or wants a pic of what the one dress that we really liked looks like on me, just contact me!
Going to make an appointment at J's Bridal and check them out before I make any decisions.
 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment