Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Reason Why I'm Marrying Him and Dresses!

My ladies picked out the dresses!  Well, the one dress.  Even though I was okay with, and even encouraged, my bridesmaids to have different dresses, they picked out the same dress.  It is a long, strapless dress with a little bit of a gather right at the hip.  It flatters all of my ladies, even with their widely different body types.  And the color I picked out is awesome!  I am so happy with it and how nice it is going to look next to my green dress :)
Also, I love my ladies.  We had a good time and they were all so supportive of each other and of me.  Only one did not go yesterday, and I am hoping for a one-on-one trip together or at least a hang-out session to talk about her dress. 
I am so freaking lucky to have such awesome people around me for my wedding! 
Oh, and Aunt Lori came up with us!  She was super, super helpful and we even got her to try on one dress.  I cannot wait to go shopping with her for her dress and we can pick out my mom's outfit.  I also have plans to go shopping with my future sister-in-law for her dress and we have to go look for Whiimzy's dress soon.  Things are picking up and we are getting so, so excited!
 
And another reason to marry Ty?  As if I don't have enough...
Well, last night I was super, super overwhelmed.  I just felt like there was no way I could ever get everything done, not only for the wedding but for everything in life in general.  So, today, after he woke up, he did dishes, started picking up the living room and did some laundry to help me feel a little more in control of what had to be done.  I now feel amazing and have a ton of motivation to get stuff done.  I am so thankful I have a guy who helps me out when I feel horrible.  I have no doubt in my mind about wanting to spend the rest of my life with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment