Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weight Loss, Cravings, and What I REALLY Want

As of today, I am down 8.2 lbs. in one week.  I can deal with that.  If I do this diet for 3 weeks with a 3 week maintenance diet for two rounds, I should be able to get down to 150 lbs for the wedding.  I cannot wait to see the look on the ladies who do my dress alterations when I go in!
That good news being out of the way, I could seriously kill a puppy to eat some cheesy tater tots from Burger King.  I swear, if they are gone by the time I can eat them again, I am going to go on a rampage.  A bloody, emotional rampage.
 
On a more wedding-ish note, we pretty much finished up our Bed, Bath, and Beyond registry!  We registered for dinnerware, but it is probably the lowest thing on what we would really like to receive.  We really need our bedroom stuff, towels, the kitchen stuff (besides the actual dinnerware), and the accent furniture. I would love to get the two buffets and the bookshelves we want! 
We have also started our Target registry and it is going to have a bunch of the stuff that Bed, Bath, and Beyond doesn't carry. For instance, we already registered for a Blu-Ray player and some first aid kits at Target. 
 
As I plan and move through checklists for the wedding, I am really getting excited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment